17:00 – Welcome
17:20 – Opening by Thomas De Wulf (CEO Ormit Talent) & Gerrit Sarens (CEO Ambits)
17:30 – Keynote by Bert Bleyen & An De Bondt (Ormit Talent): What’s with those generations? Interactive out-of-the-box session by a 30-something and a 50-something
- Discover the scientific and non-scientific background on work generations.
- Understand what research tells us about the motivation of different age groups and the impact of the zeitgeist.
- Get practical tips on how to deal with the different expectations in your team.
18:00 – Panel discussion moderated by Gerrit Sarens (Ambits) on how different generations look at leadership. The panel consists of at least 4 different generations.
- How does the perception of what a ‘good leader’ is, differ between generations?
- What is for each generation essential in leadership?
- What are typical struggles when working in a multi-generation team?
- What can generations learn from each other?
19:00 – Walking dinner with organized networking (you share a table with people from other generations)
20:30 – Dance party