You are really good at overseeing projects, collaborating with internal stakeholders and agencies. You efficiently manage timelines of different projects and follow up when necessary. Through effective retroplanning you can easily spot when which tasks need to be done.
Digital Marketing Project Manager at Ormit Talent
Do you have something extraordinary to offer?
If you’re a digital marketing wizard who loves turning conceptual ideas into concrete actions and also excels in project management, Ormit Talent needs you! We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Project Manager. Someone who wants to build bridges between organizations and ambitious young talent. Someone who believes that being a Marketeer is about making a real, measurable impact while having fun. Someone like you.
Responsibilities you take with pride
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in optimizing our marketing and B2B sales funnel by planning, prioritizing, managing, and experimenting with different growth strategies.
As the eagle eye that is on top of all our marketing projects, these are your responsibilities:
- You plan, create and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, community, inbound marketing, email campaigns, podcasts and events to expand customer acquisition.
- You measure and report on the performance of our marketing activities. This includes assessing and updating our marketing goals (ROI and KPIs).
- You grow and nurture our leads, clients and community using different types of campaigns to boost top-of-mind awareness and feed the sales funnel.
- You develop a strong understanding of our customers, competition and industry.
- You work closely with our sales colleagues to understand which initiative can generate new business opportunities. You help them to get more out of their existing contact base.
- You find creative ways to automate the best-performing marketing campaigns for increased efficiency.
- You co-create, implement and follow-up on our marketing strategy.
- You establish strong relationships with colleagues and external collaborators (such as agencies) to ensure seamless project execution of delegated tasks such as social media execution, updates on the website, etc.
What you’re known for
Structure & Organization
You are known for your kick-ass organizational skills. You love bringing structure to campaigns and marketing initiatives. When discussing visions and ideas, you know how to translate them into concrete actions.
You don’t just do what you’re told. You think critically about questions and approach challenges with creativity and strategic insight.
You have the guts to speak up and take the lead when necessary. You’re not afraid to reach out to colleagues to ask questions. You also love getting in touch with our young talent to request input for marketing initiatives.
What you’re good at
Time Management & Managing Priorities
Balancing different projects gives you energy. With your sense for time management, balancing multiple priorities is not a problem. You know how to differentiate the Must-Do’s from the Nice-To-Haves.
(Canva, Webpages): You can distinguish a beautiful visual from a bad one. Although you’re not a design expert and this won’t be your main job, you know how to create visuals in tools like Canva and to craft engaging webpages.
Your internal client is the sales department and you’re goal is to help them sell our young talent. You’re not afraid to reach out to colleagues to ask questions. You also love getting in touch with our young talent to request input for marketing initiatives.
Proactive & Self-Starter
You are proactive and have a self-starting attitude. You love to take initiatives and don’t like being micromanaged.
What you have a basic understanding of
- Business Sense: You work in a B2B context. This means that your buyer journeys are more complex. Therefor you have a basic understanding of business dynamics and how it influences your digital marketing strategies.
- Budget Follow-up: You ensure campaigns align with allocated budgets. Therefor you have a basic understanding of financial oversight.
- Campaign Management: You have the basic ability to oversee and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns, optimizing each element for maximum impact.
Who are you?
You have 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing (or a related field). B2B experience is a plus.
Tools you love or want to learn
Marketing (HubSpot, Canva, Typeform, Video editing), Analytics (Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Power BI), Advertising (LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads), and WordPress.
You say yes, oui and ja
You’re native Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other language and fluency in English.
Eager to learn
You have a learning mindset, you embrace autonomy, you differentiate yourself by your pragmatic approach and strong problem-solving skills.
True team player
You’re a true team player by heart who likes to build bridges between departments to look for real impact.
You’re all about digital and marketing: you are up to date with all the newest digital trends and love to sniff around for new ways of doing digital marketing.
You are a go-getter
Someone who isn’t afraid of failing and experimenting.
You’re hungry for results and make data-driven decisions.
Why in the world would you join us?
You have the chance to join our famous “Marketing Rangers”. A close, supportive team that is committed to making Ormit Talent shine bright like a diamond. We are always up for a joke and give you the space to be yourself!
What about the opportunity to co-build a strong and upcoming brand in a position where you’ll have guidance from an ambitious team and the freedom to leave your own mark?
We believe everyone’s a work in progress and that’s exactly what we love! You’ll receive personal coaching, training and learning & development opportunities all year round. Within core hours, not after.
Are we perfect? Probably not. No wait, let me correct myself. No we’re not perfect. But we do promise that you can always be your true self at Ormit Talent. That’s our commitment to you.
At Ormit Talent we do not just talk the talk. But we walk the talk. We’re here to make a unique impact in the world of talent and leadership development. Without shortcuts.
You can count on a full salary package based on your needs and wishes, and complemented with: a company car or mobility budget, a personal budget to work on your mental/physical health, a learning budget to nurture your personal development, awesome team days and so on!