in a service-oriented B2B environment and have been successfully dealing with interlocutors from operational to top management level.
Key Account manager
Let’s get one thing straight..
We want organisations to be successful. Today and in the future. And we believe that investing in real talent is the key to success. Rough diamonds with their minds set on learning, growing and leading. Who want to change the future and develop their skills while at it.
For over two decades, we’ve been attracting, developing and connecting young talent with organizations. Gamechangers challenging the status-quo, coached and trained by Ormit Talent to have a lasting impact on their projects.
To support our ambitious growth plans we’re looking for our next Key Account Manager who has a heart for business and people.
The challenge. Your role at Ormit Talent.
Triggered by being a trusted advisor to your own portfolio of clients, proactively approaching potential clients and designing talent development plans to address your client’s Talent challenges? Read on. Here below is more of what you’ll be doing.
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to your clients, building a long term, trust-based relationship with one clear goal in mind: strategic talent excellence.
- You manage your own partner portfolio (B2B). Driven by customer intimacy, you carefully listen to the customer’s talent and leadership needs and work together towards the best possible solution.
- You are actively involved in the core business of talent and leadership development by matching the needs of the young professional (looking for the project/challenge which offers the best development opportunity) the partner (looking for an efficient solution for his demand for resources).
- Next to a farming responsibility, you have a strong business development focus. Working towards a successful future, you actively look for new commercial opportunities within a wide range of sectors (new and existing clients).
- You take on the full commercial cycle from negotiation to closing the deal.
- You have regular follow-ups with the client to capture feedback on progress of the mission.
Who are you?
At least 5 years of working experience
The best way to describe your business development approach would be “a farmer’s soul with hunter competences”.
You say JA, and yes and oui
You have a higher degree and you speak fluent Dutch. You can communicate in English and French on a professional level.
Natural interest in digital trends in sales
and you can’t wait to inspire others and implement these new methods.
Believer of talent development
… and the ways it can create impact on all stakeholders within an organisation.
A real ‘positivo’ by heart
You go the extra mile through your passionate approach, you dream big, you believe in the synergy effect of a team (1+1 = really 3!) and you are able to put things in perspective when faced with challenges.
You understand what Ormit Talent is all about. Or you want to dig deep in understanding our story as well as our goals and passion.
Why in the world would you join us?
- At Ormit Talent we do not just talk the talk. But we walk the talk. We’re here to make a unique impact in the world of talent and leadership development. Without shortcuts.
- We believe everyone’s a work in progress and that’s exactly what we love! You’ll receive personal coaching, training and learning & development opportunities all year round. Within core hours, not after.
- Like we said: we walk the talk. You can count on a full salary package based on your needs and wishes, and complemented with: a company car or mobility budget, a personal budget to work on your mental/physical health, a learning budget to nurture your personal development, awesome team days and so on!
- The chance to join the sales & marketing team: a close and supportive team that is committed to making Ormit Talent shine, doesn’t take itself too seriously and gives you the space to be yourself!