- You receive guests at the office and answer phone calls
- You make sure that everyone has the necessary office supplies or, if needed, everyone can enjoy a yummie lunch or drink
- You handle invoices
- You make sure our lovely offices are always ready to receive guests (management of our cleaning team, replenish supplies, preparing meeting rooms,…)
Office Manager (part-time)
Will you be our Donna (or Donald..)?
At Ormit Talent we are looking for our own Donna (or Donald)! Our safe haven, our bright light that guides us when we’re lost in the dark, our administrative hero who is always one step ahead of everyone else. You get the picture. Donna. Or Donald.
And okay we must admit, our offices are not as cool as the office of Harvey and co. But we do compensate with a lot of fun and passion. No boring grey suits in our office. Hell no!
And what we do at Ormit Talent?
At Ormit Talent we strongly believe in talent development. That’s why we’ve been attracting, developing and connecting young talent with organizations. That’s what we get excited about!
Do you want to contribute to our story as the trusted face to both our internal staff and our trainees? Then read on Donna (or Donald)!
What will you do?
You’re the face and warm welcome of Ormit Talent.
- You welcome trainees at their first day
- You make sure that new talents have everything when they start (necessary documents, laptop, login, fuel card, company car,…) and when they finish their journey at Ormit Talent
- You arrange gifts, cards or other attentions at big moments in our lives! The little things matter, right?
- You support the event management team whenever there are fun events planned throughout the year.
- You assist our management team with setting-up meetings and trips with several people.
- You are the main point of contact when there are small IT-related questions. Don’t worry you do not need to be skilled in IT (we’re neither)! You just notify our IT partner whenever there are issues being reported and act as main point of contact.
Who are you?
You get energy from meeting and connecting with a variety of people.
Ja, oui and yes!
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both oral and written.
Like Donna (or Donald), you love your stuff organized and tidy.
A helping hero
You are someone who likes to help and support others.
A natural capacity for working independently and take initiative to contribute to the efficiency and professionalism of our company.
A part time role, anything between 20 and 30 hours/week, is exactly what you’re looking for. We are flexible and hope you are too!
Why in the world would you join us?
- You get the chance to join a passionate team that supports one another within a growing company.
- We put your career in the centre and listen to what you need to be happy in your job (flexible working hours, home working, parttime working… we got you!).
- We know we’re not perfect. But we do promise that you can always be your true self at Ormit Talent. That’s our commitment to you.
- We believe everyone’s a work in progress and that’s exactly what we love! You’ll receive personal coaching, training and learning & development opportunities all year round. Within core hours, not after.
- You can count on a full salary package based on your needs and wishes, and among other things complemented with: a personal budget to work on your mental/physical health, a learning budget to nurture your personal development, awesome team days and so on!