- You’re the key owner (from start to finish) and business partner to different stakeholders. Questions about your traineeships? You’re the answer!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Let’s get one thing straight..
We want organisations to be successful. Today and in the future. And we believe that investing in real talent is the key to success. Rough diamonds with their minds set on learning, growing and leading. Who want to change the future and develop their skills while at it.
For over two decades, we’ve been attracting, developing and connecting young talent with organizations. Gamechangers challenging the status-quo, coached and trained by Ormit Talent to have a lasting impact on their projects.
Do you want to contribute to our story and help us turn the world of talent development upside down? Then read on!
The challenge. Your role.
We want to take you on your own journey at Ormit Talent. Together with our HR team you tackle a number of challenges. But no day will be the same. That’s for sure. Because we don’t like to think in boxes. What we do believe in, is crafting your own job. And making you shine in what you do best.
So back to those challenges:
Manage your own set of traineeships
- You monitor inflow: you set-up unique actions and campaigns to generate inflow, follow-up on the results and adapt where needed.
- You represent Ormit Talent at job fairs or crazy recruitment events and workshops that we (so you as well!) organize during the year.
- You are closely involved in the selection of candidates and our unique selection process.
- You want to contribute to one of our HR projects? Please do! We want to take our HR strategy to the next level in the upcoming years. So whether it’s about projects related to HR innovations, optimizations, digitalization,… you’ll be able to have impact!
What’s in your bag?
A master’s degree
A passion for HR
A natural feel for recruiting and connecting with people
You say ja or oui, and yes fluently!
A learning mindset
A drive to get better every day and challenge the status-quo.
A team player
A daredevil attitude
You like to try new things without fear of failing. You find the perfect balance between “think” and “do”.
Enthusiastic go-getter vibes
You bring passion to the table in everything you do and you dare to dream big.
Why in the world would you join us?
- You get the chance to play an active role in a growing company and leave your own mark.
- We do not just talk the talk. But we walk the talk. We’re here to make a unique impact in the world of talent and leadership development. Without shortcuts.
- We know we’re not perfect. But we do promise that you can always be your true self at Ormit Talent. That’s our commitment to you.
- We believe everyone’s a work in progress and that’s exactly what we love! You’ll receive personal coaching, training and learning & development opportunities all year round. Within core hours, not after.
- You can count on a full salary package based on your needs and wishes, and complemented with: a company car or mobility budget, a personal budget to work on your mental/physical health, a learning budget to nurture your personal development, awesome team days and so on!