Get ready for an adventure filled with curiosity and exploration. I thrive on experimenting, uncovering insights, and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. With me, you’ll have a partner who approaches our relationship with a scientific mindset, seeking to understand and optimize our compatibility in the most fascinating ways. This involves writing algorithms to unlock, structure, and analyse data, ultimately creating models that automate tasks and generate predictions.
Typical activities I love
Digging into massive data to discover opportunities and possibilities and to turn raw data into actionable insights.
Hypothesis testing. Let’s design experiments, run tests, and validate assumptions to optimize processes, products, and strategies.
Finding answers to burning business questions by collaborating with experts, crunching data, and delivering data-driven solutions.
Tapping into the power of machine learning to predict trends and make informed decisions based on patterns in big data.
Visualizing and describing insights and recommendations with stakeholders, often non-techies, making data come alive. Let’s impress management!
Exploring and developing ways to extract even more value from existing data. Let’s squeeze every last drop!
What might annoy you
- Drowning in data prep… Cleaning, pre-processing, and wrangling data can be a tedious and time-consuming task that requires attention to detail and a dash of patience.
- I don’t really live in the ‘now’. I am always thinking ahead. What’s happening today predicts plenty of things in the future.
What I’m looking for in a partner
- You rock Python, R, or SQL to clean, manipulate, and explore data like nobody’s business.
- You know your way around regression, clustering, decision trees, and neural networks.
- You can spin a tale with visualizations, storytelling techniques, and compelling narratives to captivate both techies and non-techies.
- Deep learning: Image recognition, language processing, … You can tackle all of them with your knowledge of frameworks and neural networks.
- Domain know-how. You’re not afraid to dig in every detail of a certain domain like finance, marketing…